- 1 Frozen salmon fillet
- 1 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbs of chipotle sauce
- Dash of Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cilantro lime jasmine rice
- 1/2 cup dried Jasmine rice
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 2 tsp. fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 cup water
- Salt to taste
French baby carrots
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 tsp fresh chopped basil
- 2 tbs of french dressing
Caramelized Shallot Butter
- 3-1/2 tbs unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large shallot, finely diced (1/3 cup)
- 1/2 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place salmon into Hot Logic compatible container. Add salmon seasoned ingredients and place in the Hot Logic.
- In a Hot Logic compatible container place: water, olive oil, cilantro, lime juice, and salt. Whisk ingredients together to incorporate flavor. Toss in rice and place in the Hot Logic.
- In a medium size bowl, combine all French Baby Carrot ingredients, mixing thoroughly. Place mixture into compatible container and put it in the Hot Logic.
- Caramelized Shallot Butter: Heat 1 tbsp. of the butter in a small saucepan or skillet over medium-low heat until melted. Add the shallot and cook, stirring frequently, until deeply browned, 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in thyme. Cool completely.In a small bowl, combine the shallot mixture with the remaining 2 1/2 tbs. butter and lemon zest. Stir to blend well. Lightly season to taste with salt and pepper.Scrape the butter onto a small piece of plastic wrap, mold into a log shape, and wrap in the plastic. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- All ingredients can be combined and stored in the refrigerator for future use, or placed into the Hot Logic to eat in 60-90 minutes.